Date of Last Revision: March 22, 2022
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Account and Profile Information: We collect information about you when you create a support account or make purchases through our services. Information we collect includes your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Purchase Information: We collect information about what products you purchase through our services.
- Other submissions: We collect other data that you may submit to our services or us directly, such as when you request customer support, sign up for a mailing list, or communicate with us via email or social media sites.
3. PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Purchase Information: We collect information about what products you purchase through our services
- Payment Storage:. We use third party platforms to process payments. We do not ever store your credit card, check, wire transfer, gift card or any other form of payment information.
4. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, personalize, and promote our services;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Enable you to access and use our services;
- Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations;
- Communicate with you, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; providing you with information about services, including technical notices, updates, security alerts, administrative messages, or advertising or marketing messages; and providing other news or information about us and our select partners;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services; and
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our services, and other illegal activities;
- We may also use the information we collect for other purposes about which we notify you.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
6. YOUR DATA
- We would like to maintain your Personal Information accurate, and we endeavor to comply with all rights you might have under and data protection laws. If you are unable to amend or correct any of the Personal Information we store via the tools available through Services, please contact us at email@example.com. to make your request. We will treat your request in accordance with applicable laws.
- It is necessary for us to initially store your information, however it is only stored long enough to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected and processed , i.e., payment, profile and contact information. After that, your Personal Data will be deleted, blocked or anonymized, as provided by applicable law.
7. THIRD-PARTY SERVICE
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us.
We strive to take what we consider to be appropriate measures to protect Personal Information. Please keep in mind however, that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. As such, while we try to use reasonably acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on our website or in our Services, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may choose not to receive future promotional, marketing, or Services-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still respond to communications initiated by you, as well as send administrative emails that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Site and/or Services (for example, emails confirming print completion, and updates to our policies).